Requesting CBT treatment

Louise Ritson works by telephone and online from the Cotswold region of the United Kingdom.

You should only request treatment if you can arrange not to be disturbed or overheard during regular sessions that last for about an hour.

You can be referred for CBT treatment by a consultant or other specialist, or by your GP, or you can simply refer yourself.

If you are being referred by another professional (a GP, consultant or other specialist), give the other professional Louise Ritson’s e-mail address and telephone number. For these contact details, see: Contact